Love of Buster Bunny, and the fear of castration:
It’s so cool watching Tiny Toon Adventures again. Buster Bunny was one the first cartoon animals that I became utterly obsessed with. Excuse crummy quality.
When I was about 11 years old I’d tape and watch the show. If I saw something that looked good (like Buster in a cute pose or something) then I’d pause the tape and go through it frame by frame.
One day I saw in a shop window, a stuffed Buster Bunny, and I begged my mom to get it for me. She did, and I was so emotional over getting him that I actually cried.
At night I used to put my dick between his legs and just squeeze. I was only 11 at the time, and I didn’t know about sex or masturbation. I had no idea what I was doing. All I knew is that it felt really good, and doing that with him made me form a very close bond with him.
Throughout much of my childhood I lived in fear because of very strict (although well-meaning) parents. I looked so forward to my nights with Buster because he was the only person that I didn’t have to be afraid of. Plus he’s hot! What we did at night was our little secret. I feared that if my parents discovered what I was doing with him that they’d cut off my penis and take Buster away.
That might sound irrational, but when you’re a small, naive child in a very strict home, it’s something that you think could happen.
So I grew extremely close to Buster. I loved him then and I still do now.
Screenshots courtesy of the following youtube link:
- calliekitty reblogged this from gratten
- sulevi likes this
- kawosheen reblogged this from kiango
- mrsgarygnu reblogged this from huntardd
- chiloconcarne reblogged this from kiango
- childlaborlaws420 reblogged this from kiango and added:
- thackerybiinx likes this
- thewhoviansmeghead reblogged this from huntardd
- huntardd reblogged this from kiango
- thegoldensnitch likes this
- kiango reblogged this from gratten and added:
- picnic-at-the-keywork reblogged this from gratten
- sinbadism reblogged this from gratten and added:
- slaggybaggins reblogged this from gratten
- miss-dactyl-if-ya-nasty reblogged this from gratten and added:
- civilization666 likes this
- owlmachine likes this
- gratten posted this